Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half-Blood

A place for Percy Jackson fans to Roleplay and have fun.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"I just don't know what went wrong!"; Ditzy S. Whinthrop

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Smauglock

Smauglock

"I just don't know what went wrong!"; Ditzy S. Whinthrop  Empty
PostSubject: "I just don't know what went wrong!"; Ditzy S. Whinthrop    "I just don't know what went wrong!"; Ditzy S. Whinthrop  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:09 am

"I just don't know what went wrong!"; Ditzy S. Whinthrop  Tumblr_m75xx9BvVS1qdovdq
Name (First, Middle, and Last; Nickname(s) is/are optional): Her name is  Ditzy Shirley Whinthrop, but is often referred to as Derpy.

Birthday and Age: Ditzy's birthday is April 1, 1997, thus making her 15 currently.

Hair (Color; Length and style is optional): Ditzy's hair is long and a very light blonde, almost the color of a very, very bright golden delicious apple. She almost always has her bangs swept to one side of her face.

Eyes (Color; Anything else about them is optional): Ditzy has dark brown eyes, which are like the color of chocolate. She tends to go cross-eyed a lot, or even have her eyes go to separate directions.

Skin Tone: Ditzy is fairly tan, but still on the rather pale side.

Body Type (Lean, Thin, Built, Etc.): Ditzy has a pretty average body type. Not too thin or too bulky, as she can't manage to work out and doesn't much care for what she eats. (Which is mainly muffins)

Height and Weight: Ditzy stands at 5' 4" and weighs in at about 114 pounds.

Godly Parentage (The Big 3 are allowed for a limited amount of time): Ditzy's god parent is Koalemos, the Greek god of stupidity.

Mortal Parentage: Ditzy's mortal parent is Lorena Whinthrop.

Country of Origin and Birthplace: Ditzy was born in the U.S.A, in New York City, New York to be exact.

Pets (No exotic or magical/mythical animals; Hell-hounds are OK): N/A

Talents/Skills (Not Powers): Ditzy is quick on her feet and is a talented baker.... Of mainly muffins (to be precise).

Flaws (Minimum of three flaws; "Nobody's perfect"): Ditzy is extraordinarily clumsy, has a habit of breaking the majority of what she touches and messing things up, as well rather low self-esteem due to everyone making fun of her when she does break or mess something up. Ditzy's rather slowly comprehending things as well.

Powers (Has to relate to godly parent; Also optional): N/A

Weapon (Maximum of 2, Celestial Bronze; Stygian Iron is allowed for kids of the  Underworld gods): Ditzy carries around a celestial bronze dagger, but isn't very good with it nor any other weapon.

History (How they lived and what happened in their lives post CHB; 5 complete sentences; No ties to cannon characters): Ditzy has lived in New York City for her entire life. She was born there and raised there and has never really done a lot of travelling. She went to school of course, but always was made fun of for the stupid things that she did. Ditzy of course didn't really let it show that it bothered her, but in truth was very, very hurt by it. Eventually, when she was about 13 to be exact, she finally told her mother, who figured it was time to reveal who she really was. Of course, Ditzy didn't really understand until the day after, and by that time, she was already in the car.
How they got to CHB (The small story of how they got there): It was the day succeeding her mother telling her the truth, and her head was still buzzing with the information and shock of the news. So, she didn't actually notice that her mother was taking her to the "Summer Camp" she had mentioned the day before.

Role-Playing example (5 complete sentences, please): Ditzy looked impatiently at the oven clock. The timer, unfortunately, read 02:00. She huffed, eyesight blurred for a moment as her eyes went wonky. That's what she did in her free time. Bake muffins. And she had become quite the expert in doing so. She had even learned how to make muffins from scratch, which was rather difficult, given her... tendencies. This time, she had just decided to make "packet-muffins", as she called them. Banana-Nut Packet Muffins, to be exact.

The demi-god gave a small "yay" as the timer started to go off, signalling her muffins were cooked. Ditzy moved to take the muffins out of the oven, bubble-patterned oven mitt covering her hand. She yelped as the muffin-pan somehow managed to burn her through the mitt and quickly dropped it, some of the muffins falling onto the floor. She sighed quietly, picking up the pan and the five muffins out of the dozen she had originally made and laying it on the counter before cleaning up the seven that were currently crushed on the tiled floor.

Anything else about your character? (Just the small things that wouldn't fit into any other section): She totally wasn't based off a pony, what?

"I just don't know what went wrong!"; Ditzy S. Whinthrop  Tumblr_m75w3mIE261qdovdq

Last edited by Smauglock on Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

"I just don't know what went wrong!"; Ditzy S. Whinthrop  Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I just don't know what went wrong!"; Ditzy S. Whinthrop    "I just don't know what went wrong!"; Ditzy S. Whinthrop  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 11:15 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
https://camphalfblood.darkbb.com

"I just don't know what went wrong!"; Ditzy S. Whinthrop
Page 1 of 1