Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half-Blood

A place for Percy Jackson fans to Roleplay and have fun.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ditzy's Bunk; Misc. Minor Gods' Cabin

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Amy Pond

Amy Pond

Ditzy's Bunk; Misc. Minor Gods' Cabin  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ditzy's Bunk; Misc. Minor Gods' Cabin    Ditzy's Bunk; Misc. Minor Gods' Cabin  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 11:41 pm

Marco shook her head vigorously. "no no no" Usually her memory wasn't this bad. "Thats... good. I just need to..." She rested her head in her knees. She sobbed quietly. Her head hurt, and it was spinning.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl

Artemis Fowl

PostSubject: Re: Ditzy's Bunk; Misc. Minor Gods' Cabin    Ditzy's Bunk; Misc. Minor Gods' Cabin  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 7:03 am

" Hey, you are gonna be ok. We all forget sometimes, and thats ok, because we have our friends to help us through. "
Ooc: had to leave while writing this post...
Back to top Go down
Amy Pond

Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: Ditzy's Bunk; Misc. Minor Gods' Cabin    Ditzy's Bunk; Misc. Minor Gods' Cabin  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 9:35 am

"Its not like that." Marco muttered. It'll only last a few more minutes, your gonna be okay. She thought. Marco took a deep breath. She looked up at her friends. "I think I'm okay now." She said with shaky breath, and sat down on the bed next to Holly.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl

Artemis Fowl

PostSubject: Re: Ditzy's Bunk; Misc. Minor Gods' Cabin    Ditzy's Bunk; Misc. Minor Gods' Cabin  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 7:44 pm

" Are you sure you will be ok? " I then turned to Ditzy. " I am now really craving a muffin, great. Uh, where did you say you got those again? The muffins I mean. " I ask smiling. " Marco, if you need anything, I am there. "
Back to top Go down
Amy Pond

Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: Ditzy's Bunk; Misc. Minor Gods' Cabin    Ditzy's Bunk; Misc. Minor Gods' Cabin  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 12:01 am

Marco looked up at the two. "Really?" She asked Holly. Usually people would just look at her and walk away when she had one of her meltdowns. She sighed. "and I could use a muffin too... and could it be chocolate chip? With a blue wrapper?" She pouted/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ditzy's Bunk; Misc. Minor Gods' Cabin    Ditzy's Bunk; Misc. Minor Gods' Cabin  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ditzy's Bunk; Misc. Minor Gods' Cabin
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2