Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half-Blood

A place for Percy Jackson fans to Roleplay and have fun.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest   Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:01 am

"Your eyes." He said showing him a mirror
Back to top Go down
https://camphalfblood.darkbb.com
Smauglock

Smauglock

PostSubject: Re: Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest   Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:04 am

Lauren bit his lip to hide a smile at the "no lovey dovey" comment, glancing over at Nico. But it soon faded as Scott gained a defensive and rather angry attitude. "There's really no need to get so..." He stopped himself, looking away and remaining quiet. Lauren watched the interactions silently, crossing his arms and biting his lip once more, slightly nervous of what might happen if Scott continued and Aaron lost it. And Aaron's eyes were really freaking him out at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest   Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:13 am

Nico Grabbed Scott and pulled him to the side " Stop. You're freaking people out."
"It's his fault. I'm not the one who asked him to come."
"It wasn't me. It was Hades."
"Just calm down and let me do the talkin ng." Nico said even though he was awkwardly quite usually
Back to top Go down
Amy Pond

Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest   Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:27 am

"I can still hear you." Aaron gut in. He was rather annoyed that no one really wanted him here, but whaever. " And I'm sorry abou the eyes, I cant really help that. I'm more like dad than I mean to be at times."
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest   Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:43 am

They walked back over "So, Scott has froze time for uswe should be grateful we have a son of Kronos, Chione, Hades, Hades, and Zeus."

Just then Percy Jackson walked in "And Poseidon."
Back to top Go down
Amy Pond

Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest   Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 3:17 pm

"Good, now we have time, the underworld, ice, sky and the sea to help us..." Aaron looked around at the group, making sure he got everything. He thought he did.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest   Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 3:37 pm

"We Have all the gods and titans on our side except, you know Gaea."
Back to top Go down
Amy Pond

Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest   Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 3:38 pm

"Not all, some have gone over to Gaea's side... and some to the Roman side." Aaron put in. There he goes again, giving the bad news. "But, for the most part, we have the gods."
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest   Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 3:59 pm

"My father did. Which means I have to. I'll be destroyed though."
Back to top Go down
Amy Pond

Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest   Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 4:02 pm

OOC: I keep loosing track of who you're using...

BIC:
"Sad, I'm not really sure my dad cares... Scratch that, he cares only to the extent that there are things escaping The underworld that shouldn't ever have left Tartarus!
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest   Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 4:07 pm

OOC: Scott, Nico, and Percy, I'll leave two though. I'll leave my two guys. Scott and Nico.

BIC:
Scott and Nico had turned around and left.
Percy said "Well, you have my vote."
Back to top Go down
Amy Pond

Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest   Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 4:12 pm

"Where are they going?" Aaron asked, pointing to Scott and Nico. "And your vote for what?" Aaron asked Percy.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest   Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 4:19 pm

"They shouldn't have come out of Tartarus."
Back to top Go down
Amy Pond

Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest   Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 4:22 pm

Aaron smiled brightly. "usually people dont agree with me." Aaron muttered. "okay, where are we off too?"
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest   Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 4:33 pm

"Indiana. Preferably Argos, Indiana."
Back to top Go down
Amy Pond

Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest   Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 5:52 pm

"Indiana? Why Indiana, if you don't mind me asking." Aaron said. Argos Indiana was the least likely place that he would think to go... although he slightly remembered there being an entrance to the Underworld there.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest   Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 6:56 pm

"Because, I hear we can meet up with Ares in the diners. we can get some weapons."
Back to top Go down
Amy Pond

Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest   Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 7:34 pm

"Oh..." Aaron narrowed his eyes. "YOU want to see Ares? Percy Jackson is going to Indiana, only to see Ares? What has this world come too..."
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest   Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 8:30 pm

" If it means saving Camp half-Blood I don't care who i meet."

OOC: OMFG they should meet the Hunters
Back to top Go down
Amy Pond

Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest   Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 9:31 pm

OOC: Yes! Great idea...

BIC:
"Iv'e never met the Lord of War, but my dad seems to like him." Aaron said, as if his dads opinions mattered to him.
Back to top Go down
Smauglock

Smauglock

PostSubject: Re: Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest   Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 9:49 pm

Lauren, once more, had simply been sanding there, just listening to plan. Indiana? He had never been to Indiana. The only state he had been in besides Alaska, was New York, only because of Camp. Percy's appearance had surprised him, but he quickly brushed off the minor surprise. Lauren looked rather nervous at the mention of finding Ares. "Wait, wait, wait... We're going... to try and find A-Ares?" The son of Chione said, stuttering the god's name.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest   Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 10:06 pm

Loki Laufeyson wrote:
"Wait, wait, wait... We're going... to try and find A-Ares?"

"Yeah, The World and Camp Half-Blood and i'm sad to day we have to."
Back to top Go down
Amy Pond

Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest   Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 10:09 pm

"Hum. This should be fun. Yes. Lots and lots of fun. Going to find the god of war. And why are we still sitting here? How are we going to get there?"
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest   Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 10:21 pm

"Argos and then by sea. Don't worry Dad wouldn't mind right Dad?

Poseidon had been standing there the whole time "Right." "Hello Boys. Hello, Lauren. Hm. Seems to be 2 Laurens. The Girl Lauren. But hello, Son Of Chione. Hello, Percy."

Back to top Go down
Amy Pond

Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest   Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 10:25 pm

Aaron was confused that he did not get a Hello from Poseidon... But whatever. "Umm, so we are going to go almost to the center of the continent by sea? How, exactly, does that work?" Killing them with logic. Thats what Aaron does. But, where has logic got him in the world of the gods? no where.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest   Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next