Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half-Blood

A place for Percy Jackson fans to Roleplay and have fun.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Percy Jackson's Bunk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Percy Jackson's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Percy Jackson's Bunk   Percy Jackson's Bunk Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:21 pm

Percy Jackson Had been thinking about Annabeth a lot while he was at Camp Jupiter. When she got of that ship all he could think about was how beautiful she was. She had been exactly how he had remembered. Sure, Percy Liked the beach. But in his cabin, that he was alone in at the moment, felt even better than the beach. he had been Wearing his Usual Camp half-Blood shirt and some Jans. The beads from all his years at camp was dangling on his neck. He brethed in some air and layed down on his bunk. "It's good to be home" He said excitedly.
Back to top Go down
https://camphalfblood.darkbb.com
Smauglock

Smauglock

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson's Bunk   Percy Jackson's Bunk Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:22 pm

Lauren, bored out of his mind, decided to talk a small walk, just around the cabins. But, one cabin caught his eye. The Poseidon cabin. He had to admit, he was a bit curious about the famous Percy Jackson. The son of Chione approached the cabin, not nervous in the slightest. "Hellooo? Anyone home?" Lauren called, a thin eyebrow arched as he stood in front of the cabin. What a strange looking structure... He thought to himself, crossing his arms over the fitted, black, T-shirt he was wearing, which matched the black skinny jeans he had on at the moment. He could wear jeans anywhere, as his body was very cold, and the coverage they provided prevented the agitating sunburns he was prone to getting.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson's Bunk   Percy Jackson's Bunk Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:25 pm

Percy Jackson had heard a familiar voice of a son of Chione. Darn. No privacy around here. Eh, i could use a few more friends. He lifted up his head, sat up, and said, "Hello? Do you need something? Looking for somebody?" He said. he got a faint smile on his face. His dimples had a slight turn. His Jet black hair blowing in the breeze.
Back to top Go down
Smauglock

Smauglock

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson's Bunk   Percy Jackson's Bunk Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:26 pm

Lauren looked rather surprised as Percy responded, but smiled anyway, though his smile was more cold and not friendly at all. He leaned in the doorway, arms still crossed. "I was looking for you actually. It's to terribly boring, and hot, around here... I decided I'd visit the famous Percy Jackson... simple as that." Lauren answered, eyes scanning the cabin before his gaze finally settled on Percy. "Nice hair, by the way." The son of Chione said, that just being the way he wanted to start off the conversation they would hopefully have.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson's Bunk   Percy Jackson's Bunk Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:29 pm

Percy knew that he could trust his instincts. His instincts this time told him this kid could be friendly. " I don't really really like considering myself famous. I like to call people around this camp my friends. You seem like someone i can trust." He said looking down a little. He sensed that Nico may be coming. Soon. Or he just stepped into the borders of camp. Either way, Percy Jackson kind've liked this kid.
Back to top Go down
Smauglock

Smauglock

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson's Bunk   Percy Jackson's Bunk Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:36 pm

Lauren gave a small chuckle, his gaze locked on Percy, cold smile still apparent on his face. "Well, I'm sorry honey, but you're crazy famous." He said, shrugging slightly as he chuckled again. "Honey" was a general term that Lauren often used when making certain statements. "Well, it's nice that you consider everyone here your friend... But I don't understand it. I don't understand sentiment in general, actually..." Lauren said quietly, his eye finally looking away form the son of Poseidon.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson's Bunk   Percy Jackson's Bunk Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:43 pm

His Smile went off his face " Who do you think you are? Just because i've gone on some quests doesn't make me any better than anyone else." He said " What do you plan on doing?" He said taking out the ballpoint pen "remember I have This. Plus, I have power over water. I can heal myself by touching water. " Please don't call me Honey. Just call me Percy. Like i said, I consider everyone at this camp my friend. Even the enemies." He said eyeing the boy. " Are you going to steal anything? Do i have to use this?" He siad holding up the pen. " Remember, we're on the same team." He said holding out his hand "Let's start over, I'm Percy Jackson Son of Poseidon. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Smauglock

Smauglock

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson's Bunk   Percy Jackson's Bunk Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:54 pm

Lauren's smile disappeared as well, as fear flashed across his face. "I-I was just saying that y-you're famous! And I'm not planning anything! I was just bored, for your information!" He retorted, fear soon replaced with anger. He had a short temper and Percy, the guy who was supposedly friends with everyone, accusing him of planning something bad and threatening him just seemed to set it off. "You might have too if you continue insinuating that I"m an evil person!" Lauren spat venomously, eyes narrowed and nostrils flared, staring Percy straight in the face. The last comment managed to keep the son of Chione from trying to injure the other demi-god, but he was still pretty PO'ed. Lauren rather reluctantly reached his pale hand out before clasping Percy's shaking for a second and no less. He re-crossed his arms. "Lauren Silverian... son of Chione." Lauren said, his tone and look still icy.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson's Bunk   Percy Jackson's Bunk Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:58 pm

Percy Smile appeared " Look, i'm sorry, I just miss Annabeth. Being away so long and all. Do you want to see Mrs. O'Leary?" He asked and whistled. "MRS. O'LEARY COME HERE GIRL!"He yelled and Mrs. O'Leary came in and licked his entire face "Good Girl." He said, "Mrs O'Leary, This Is Lauren. Lauren, this is Mrs. O'Leary." He said
Back to top Go down
Smauglock

Smauglock

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson's Bunk   Percy Jackson's Bunk Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 12:10 am

"It's... It's fine.... But if you didn't notice, I have a bit of a temper." Lauren said with a sigh, not regaining his smile. "Mrs . O'Leary? Um... I-" He was then cut off by Percy's whistle and yell. Soon enough, a large hell-hound bolted through the door. Lauren's eyes widened, looking at her. "Um... Hi. You're... big." He said quietly, honestly not liking the dog much, which is why he tensed at that moment, hoping Mrs. O'Leary wouldn't choose to lick him. If that dog got hair on his shirt...
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson's Bunk   Percy Jackson's Bunk Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 12:25 am

Mrs. O'Leary Barked and Percy Said "Mrs. O'Leary Sit." He said and she sat as soon as she sat she slept. "Night- I guess." He said. "Do you want to sit?" He asked noticing that a Son of Zeus had entered. "Ah! Hello, Nico. Well, Other Nico."

Nico Van Alen had stubled upon th Poseidon Cabin " Hey Percy, You got any coffee cause i'm tired." The Young boy said.
Back to top Go down
Smauglock

Smauglock

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson's Bunk   Percy Jackson's Bunk Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 12:50 am

Lauren continued to loo pretty uneasy about the hell-hound. Big, drooling, furry mutt... Okay... I guess she's kind of cute. He thought, his scowl turning into a slightly smile as he studied the sleeping creature. The Son of Chione shook his head at Percy's offer to sit, he didn't like to sit for too long. But, it was at that time that he notice the other demi-god enter. "Um, hello? Might I ask who exactly you are?" Lauren questioned, a thin eyebrow raised.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson's Bunk   Percy Jackson's Bunk Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 12:56 am

Just Then Percy Addmitted " Look, i'm in the underworld this an Iris message I came to tell you. Well, Nico is here to go on a quest with you. Camp Half-Blood is in your Hands" He said and the Iris Message Dissapeared.

Nico Looked over "We need a while to talk."
Back to top Go down
Smauglock

Smauglock

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson's Bunk   Percy Jackson's Bunk Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 1:32 am

Lauren's eyes widened. "Wait, what?!" He asked, in disbelief. "Who said I wanted to do this? You surely realize just how much pressure that is! I don't want that kind of pressure!" He started to protest, not exactly liking the idea of the quest. But by that time, Percy had disappeared. "No! Get back here! I'm not done talking to you!" Lauren said, anger and slight fear filling his voice. He then turned to the other stranger in the room. "Yeah, you're telling me! He just told us that this entire camp was in our hands, and then disappears without another word! Of course we need to freaking talk!" The son of Chione snapped, dark eyes narrowed.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson's Bunk   Percy Jackson's Bunk Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 9:11 am

" Hey dude, don't get me angry! Cause when i'm angry lightning starts! " He snapped at the Son of Chione. " I'm sorry, i'm the son if Zeus with the temper. But i don't no much about this quest, But let me tell you if abyone will die it's going to be me and you know it kid."
The son of Zeus sat in a cushioned chair and started to explain "Without our help Camp Half-Blood is doomed to fall straight into to the earth with the help of Sleeping Gaea. If we and maybe more people don't go on this quest. We're all toast. You know you have skills. I know i have some skills. The people that would be going now they have skills. What i'm trying to say is, we need you." He said and held out his hand "Will you give it a try? I've been on more than one quest"
Back to top Go down
Smauglock

Smauglock

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson's Bunk   Percy Jackson's Bunk Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 6:06 pm

Lauren continued to give the other boy a cold glare, but didn't argue further, simply for his own safety. He stayed silent, listening to Nico's reasoning. "Skills? Skills? I can figure-skate! I can make snowflakes! That's all I can do!" Lauren exclaimed, throwing his thin arms up in exasperation. But, he soon sighed and shook his head. "Fine, fine! I guess that I don't really... have a choice." The son of Chione grumbled, looking like he could kill at that moment. Of course, he wouldn't kill without reason but...

"I guess I'll go. Maybe it'll be fun. And if the entire fate of this camp is actually in the balance... What option do I have?"  Lauren hissed, shaking the other demi-god's hand.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson's Bunk   Percy Jackson's Bunk Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 6:28 pm

"On this list that Percy gave me before he dissapeared it says We need 5 people. We also need to go see Rachel Thr Oracle." He smiled "You know, she is kind've cute. And You do have skills They'll come out when you most need them."
Back to top Go down
Smauglock

Smauglock

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson's Bunk   Percy Jackson's Bunk Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 7:39 pm

"Five people? Well... We need three more than. But who'll go with us?" Lauren asked, arching a thin eyebrow. "Of course, to get a prophecy.... And aha, no Honey. I don't know. I don't know that she's cute." He retorted in a sassy tone, rolling his eyes. "Well, I hope your right. Or else we're screwed!" He said in a mocking happy tone, giving a broad, sarcastic smile.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson's Bunk   Percy Jackson's Bunk Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 10:40 pm

"Dude, don't make fun over this or i'll go all Son of Zeus on you. I'm bisexual and it isn't something to joke about. There are 2 people i know. Scott and Lauren. My 2 best friends. Scott And Lauren have known each other for years. They both lived in Indiana."
Back to top Go down
Smauglock

Smauglock

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson's Bunk   Percy Jackson's Bunk Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 10:46 pm

"Oh, I'm not making fun of this. I use humor and sarcasm when I'm nervous because I don't like to cry... I also wasn't joking about your or anyone else's sexuality. I just don't think she's cute. Yes, I am bisexual too. But you know... if I had to pick a gender..." Lauren trailed off, looking away as he crossed his arms. "And it's nice to know that you have friends... I'm seemingly not able to make, nor keep them. I guess I just have a cold heart." He added with a small shrug. "Anyway, that still leaves a spot open, and I don't have anyone I could volunteer."
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson's Bunk   Percy Jackson's Bunk Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 10:54 pm

Percy Jackson's Bunk Tumblr_lpcdjs2IiT1qmmqxvo1_500

"Your looking at a friend. I'll be there for you. No matter what. I may be a little selfish but i trust you and you should trust me because we need each other to save this camp. I don't care how long it takes i will protect you."

OOC: I ship Lico hehehe
Back to top Go down
Smauglock

Smauglock

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson's Bunk   Percy Jackson's Bunk Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 11:02 pm

((Our characters, correct?))

Lauren could feel his cheeks burning as they turned a light shade of pink. Crap. He thought, realizing he was blushing. "I... I guess I really don't have a choice but to trust you, do I? A-and... I... I... I'll try to assist you if you ever need any help... But I'm sure I... I couldn't be of too much help, really. I'm just a cold person and... sentiment I...I..." He spoke rather quickly, stuttering a lot. He wasn't used to expressing that much emotion, and he only blushed a bit deeper as he acknowledged how idiotic he must of sounded. Lauren looked down, his long, black hair falling in his face, luckily hiding the color in his ever so pale cheeks. Crap. Crap. Crap.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson's Bunk   Percy Jackson's Bunk Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 4:20 am

OOC: Yerp!

BIC:

Percy Jackson's Bunk JvJS3

"Look, we'll get through this I know. Because I love you." He said and leaned in and kissed forehead "Don't be embarassed be proud for who we are together we weill save this camp. You have skills Lauren. Think about we need to go back to my bunk we can stay the night as friends and maybe, just maybe that will change soon. And there will be a soon. If we die we'll die together knowing we love each other. We're brothers in action. Remember that." He said and squessed his hand " You coming?"
Back to top Go down
Smauglock

Smauglock

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson's Bunk   Percy Jackson's Bunk Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 4:57 am

((Yes! <3))

Lauren's eyes widened at Nico's words, and his blush deepened as well. "I-I-I-I.... I-I love y-you too." He stuttered, voice barely audible. A small smile took the shape of his thin lips as he looked up at the son of Zeus. Lauren nodded slowly, reaching his pale hand up and brushing the black hair out of his face. "I... I know. We don't have the option to fail... And thank you. Maybe I do..." The son of Chione murmured, looking at the ground again. "Nico, I don't think friends kiss each other, even if it was just on the forehead..." Lauren added with a small laugh, his gaze still fixed on the floor beneath his feet. He squeezed the other's hand back before nodding, finally looking up once more. "Yes, of course I'm coming."
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson's Bunk   Percy Jackson's Bunk Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 5:41 am

OOC: HEHEHE

BIC:
Percy Jackson's Bunk Tumblr_inline_mowo8qeTXt1qz4rgp

He laughed a huge laugh and literally got caught in the moment and kissed Lauren gently on the lips.
He knew Lauren would reject the quest and him now. i mean, he was a total mess.
[img]
A young man name Scott Summers walked in " Nico, whatcha doin with your date?" He teased excitedly. "Scott Summers. Son of Kronos. Trust me your friends with a total freak."

He leaned back "Scott, you always blow my relationships."

"Hey, i could freeze time and have you 2 in that cabin and you would think you were still in the Poseidon Cabin"

Nico stood up " Scott, are you coming on the quest with us?"

Scott thought for a moment " Only if it's okay with him. Is Lauren coming?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson's Bunk   Percy Jackson's Bunk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Percy Jackson's Bunk
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next