Camp Half-Blood

A place for Percy Jackson fans to Roleplay and have fun.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Percy Jackson's Bunk

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Smauglock

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson's Bunk   Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:55 am

Lauren's eyes widened again at the kiss but they soon closed as he reciprocated the kiss, leaning into Nico slightly as his thin arms wrapped around the other demi-god's neck. When Scott entered the room, Lauren didn't notice. That was, until Nico broke the kiss to reply to him. He was a bit dazed, having not expected that to happen, but he smiled gently and blushed deeply all the same. The son of Chione kept his arms around the son of Zeus as he turned his head slightly to look at Scott. "Um... Hello. I'm Lauren Silverian. Son of Chione." He quickly introduced himself before looking back at Nico. Lauren simply listened after that, and when it came to the question of whether or not he was coming, Lauren nodded. "Of course. Why wouldn't I be going?" He said, an eyebrow raised.

Rawr. Rawr.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson's Bunk   Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:00 am

"Oh, your name is Lauren. We have a friend Named Lauren known since i don't know how long ago. So, you two in love much?"

"Maybe. But i could tell her about your liking her. Shutup. go back to my cabin. Leave."

"Okay. Okay. I'll leave. Lovebirds" he chuckled happily and left

"Where were we?" He asked The cute son of CHione.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camphalfblood.darkbb.com
Smauglock

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson's Bunk   Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:08 am

Lauren simply stayed silent, a blush still tinting his cheeks. "Lovebirds. How absurd." He joked after Scott left, grinning lightly. "I believe we were in the middle of a kiss before he interrupted...." He said quietly, looking up at Nico. "Now, shall I do the honors or will you?" The son of Chione asked the other demi-god. "I really hope it won't be awkward for the others... Maybe we should just keep it a secret?" Lauren murmured, one hand playing with Nico's hair.

Rawr. Rawr.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson's Bunk   Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:15 am

"I can convince Scott to not say anything." He said pulling out a 20 dollar bill "He'll do anything when it comes to money." Well, do you want to? I'm a hopeless romantic. not a Lovebird"

This time Percy Jackson did walk into thePoseidon cabin "Uhm, Hi? Nico? What's going on? I think you're supposed to be in your cabin or his. If he's a son of Poseidon than you guys would be cousins."

"So many interuptions. This is my friend Lauren. Lauren. This is Percy Jackson"
Back to top Go down
Smauglock

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson's Bunk   Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:21 am

Lauren snickered lightly. "It's surprising just how many people would do anything for money... And yes, I suppose I'll do it." He said, smiling gently as he leaned in. He had almost captured Nico's lips in a kiss when Percy just happened to walk in. Lauren blushed even more furiously, tensing. The son of Chione spun around on his heels, not smiling any more. He gave a small wave before clearing his throat after some time of not being able to get any words out do to the surprise of another interruption. And it was Percy Jackson, none the less. "Son of Chione, mind you." Lauren managed to say, a small grin appearing on his face.

Rawr. Rawr.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson's Bunk   Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:27 am

"Well then, i guess i don't have a half-brother. And yes, that Iris message was real. The quest is real. I can't tell you anything more. I know what will happen though"

Nico knew Percy was his cousin. He also knew that he wanted to kiss Lauren so badly. He finally just said " Let's go back to my cabin Lauren. Scott must've already fell asleep. He stays with me. His own bed. I think we have an extra. We don't use bunks though. he farts in his sleep."
Back to top Go down
Smauglock

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson's Bunk   Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:50 am

Lauren nodded slightly, not exactly caring for what Percy was saying at that moment. The son of Chione kept glancing repeatedly at Nico, a slightly frown on his face. He soon regained his smile at Nico's words and rolled his eyes at the last part. "Yes, we should.... Maybe there we could get a little privacy, hm?" He said to the son of Zeus, still messing with his hair. "Your hair is fun to play with, by the way." Lauren commented with a sweet grin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson's Bunk   Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:50 pm

He rubbed Lauren's long hair as Percy had just said that Lauren needed a hair cut "Maybe he likes his hair like this. I do. Although, i would like it anyway he had it. Let's go to my bunk" He said grabbing his hand and leading him to the bunk
Back to top Go down
Smauglock

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson's Bunk   Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:59 pm

"This is how I usually have my hair... I don't plan on getting it cut any time soon." Lauren said, shrugging with a small chuckle. He then nodded, still smiling sweetly. It was a bit strange, he had to admit. Falling in love that quickly when he never really let anyone into his life. But, there was just something about that Son of Zeus... Lauren couldn't really put a finger on what it was. He definitely loved whatever it was though. The son of Chione quickly followed, "I do hope Scott is asleep..."

Rawr. Rawr.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson's Bunk   

Back to top Go down

Percy Jackson's Bunk
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2