Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half-Blood

A place for Percy Jackson fans to Roleplay and have fun.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ditzy's Bunk; Misc. Minor Gods' Cabin

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Smauglock

Smauglock

Ditzy's Bunk; Misc. Minor Gods' Cabin  Empty
PostSubject: Ditzy's Bunk; Misc. Minor Gods' Cabin    Ditzy's Bunk; Misc. Minor Gods' Cabin  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 8:02 pm

Ditzy sighed, looking up at the ceiling. No one ever came to visit her... Mainly because she didn't know anybody else there, but it didn't mean that there way no-one in camp that could come into the cabin at least sometime. Ditzy sighed again, turning over in her bunk. Her eyes went wonky and she let out a small "Oops" as she heard a small crack. Apparently, she had rolled over and broke  the comb she left in her bed. Ditzy tossed the broken plastic on the ground with another, exaggerated sigh.

Last edited by Smauglock on Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amy Pond

Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: Ditzy's Bunk; Misc. Minor Gods' Cabin    Ditzy's Bunk; Misc. Minor Gods' Cabin  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 8:10 pm

Marco stumbled into the door of a random Minor god Cabin. As she walked in, she tripped over a trash can, stupidly placed a foot from the entry way. "Stupid thing..." She muttered as she rubbed her head that had hit hard on the ground. She looked around. There were random broken items scattered around the room. "Clean bunk," She said half to herself. Marco sniffed the air. "Muffins?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Smauglock

Smauglock

PostSubject: Re: Ditzy's Bunk; Misc. Minor Gods' Cabin    Ditzy's Bunk; Misc. Minor Gods' Cabin  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 8:58 pm

Ditzy was soon alerted by the sound of someone falling and hitting their head on the ground. "Oops. Sorry!" She called in her semi-weird voice, eyes going cross-eyed as she attempted to safely climb out of her bunk. Unfortunately, she slipped and came crashing to the floor with the bits and pieces of the various things she had accidentally broken. Ditzy scrambled to her feet, eyes wonky once more. She grinned at the mention of muffins. Only then did she realize that her cabin did indeed smell like muffins. "Yes! Muffins! I love muffins." Ditzy said, giggling slightly, her vision still blurred from her eyes pointed in different directions.

Last edited by Smauglock on Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amy Pond

Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: Ditzy's Bunk; Misc. Minor Gods' Cabin    Ditzy's Bunk; Misc. Minor Gods' Cabin  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 9:22 pm

Marco made a weird face. She shrugged off the other girls eyes. "You do realize this place is filthy? And if I am expected to live here, it will NOT look like this." Marco closed her eyes and focused on everything out of place. She concentrated hard on wherever its proper place was. Nearly everything in the room was lifted from the ground. Most would float themselves to the trash can, others would shove themselves in dressers or boxes. Marco opened her eyes to a nearly perfect cabin. "Better" She said, plopping onto the nearest bunk.
Back to top Go down
Smauglock

Smauglock

PostSubject: Re: Ditzy's Bunk; Misc. Minor Gods' Cabin    Ditzy's Bunk; Misc. Minor Gods' Cabin  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 4:46 am

"It's not filthy! I just break a lot of things." Ditzy claimed, blinking a few times as her eyes returned to looking like any other persons eyes would. She had been to the doctor, her mother trying to address what was wrong with her eyes, but the doctor found nothing wrong. Apparently, Ditzy was just very special. Her eyes widened as the various pieces of broken and cracked things started to seemingly put themselves in their proper places.She looked in awe at Marco. "Wow. Cleaning won't be a problem with you!" Ditzy said, only getting a slightly good look at the daughter of Hecate as her eyes messed up again. "Sorry about the mess, by the way. I can't help but break things. I just don't know what goes wrong!'
Back to top Go down
Amy Pond

Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: Ditzy's Bunk; Misc. Minor Gods' Cabin    Ditzy's Bunk; Misc. Minor Gods' Cabin  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 10:21 am

"Its okay, hopefully everything is in their right places. If not, dont touch them. Because I dont want to magically have to clan up a bunch of dresser pieces. Ah well, just.... I, uh, never caught your name..." Marco said in kind of a word tornado. "And whose your parent?"

OOC: Sorry this is kind of a crap post.
Back to top Go down
Smauglock

Smauglock

PostSubject: Re: Ditzy's Bunk; Misc. Minor Gods' Cabin    Ditzy's Bunk; Misc. Minor Gods' Cabin  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 10:37 am

Ditzy didn't really catch most of what Marco was saying, but did manage to catch the last part. "Oh! I'm Ditzy. But... Most people call me Derpy. I'm sure you can tell why. And my dad is Koalemos. And the same questions to you." She said, grinning brightly as she went cross-eyed.
Back to top Go down
Amy Pond

Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: Ditzy's Bunk; Misc. Minor Gods' Cabin    Ditzy's Bunk; Misc. Minor Gods' Cabin  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 10:45 am

"I'm Marco, most people call me Marco... and... Hecate is my mother..." She lifted her hands and acknowledged the room. "If you couldn't tell by the magic." Marco smiled brightly. She knew she probably wouldn't be able to do anymore telekinesis until tomorrow, or at least a few hours. But it was still nice to show off.
Back to top Go down
Smauglock

Smauglock

PostSubject: Re: Ditzy's Bunk; Misc. Minor Gods' Cabin    Ditzy's Bunk; Misc. Minor Gods' Cabin  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 8:40 pm

Ditzy nodded. "Well, hi there Marco, Daughter of Hecate! Might I ask why you picked my cabin to live in? I mean, doesn't Hecate have her own cabin?" She asked, displaying a confused expression as well as wonky eyes. "But I'm glad you did! I probably would have rolled off this bed and broken my arm is someone hadn't come along. Also, nice power! It'll come in handy with me. I break things a lot... I hope you won't mind the clumsiness." Ditzy added, eyes returning to normal, a bright smile now on her face.
Back to top Go down
Amy Pond

Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: Ditzy's Bunk; Misc. Minor Gods' Cabin    Ditzy's Bunk; Misc. Minor Gods' Cabin  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 8:50 pm

Marco smiled. "Oh we do have our own cabin. I just hate my siblings. All of them. And besides, the Minor gods cabins are pretty much universal. Just... dont tell anyone I said that..."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl

Artemis Fowl

PostSubject: Re: Ditzy's Bunk; Misc. Minor Gods' Cabin    Ditzy's Bunk; Misc. Minor Gods' Cabin  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 10:02 pm

I walk in slightly as I sit on the floor. " Sup! So how are you doing? I am looking around here for some loser who kept on stealing my stuff. Know someone? " I ask playing with my sword, I then hit the side of the bunk with my sword. " Uh sorry... I didnt mean to. Uh, The name is Holly. "
Back to top Go down
Amy Pond

Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: Ditzy's Bunk; Misc. Minor Gods' Cabin    Ditzy's Bunk; Misc. Minor Gods' Cabin  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 10:05 pm

Marco narrowed her eyes at the random boy that just walked into the cabin. "Hello, I'm Marco. Daughter of Hecate. Nice sword." Marco smiled radiantly. "Welcome to the random gods cabin, happy to have you visit. Dont mess it up, I just cleaned."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl

Artemis Fowl

PostSubject: Re: Ditzy's Bunk; Misc. Minor Gods' Cabin    Ditzy's Bunk; Misc. Minor Gods' Cabin  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 10:09 pm

" Thanks for the warm welcome Marco. So when did you get to camp? " I asked climbing onto a random bunk. " Ha, this cabin is much cooler than mine. I wish I could stay here. In my cabin, I feel like the statue is stalking me. Even if its my dad, its still creepy. " I then shiver a bit.
Back to top Go down
Amy Pond

Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: Ditzy's Bunk; Misc. Minor Gods' Cabin    Ditzy's Bunk; Misc. Minor Gods' Cabin  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 10:12 pm

Marco bent low to whisper. "Wait till you see this ones eyes." She said quietly, pointing to Ditzy. "You'll wish your dad was stalking you." She was almost nose to nose when she said it, not wanting the daughter of the god of stupid to overhear her. She pulled back to her bunk.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl

Artemis Fowl

PostSubject: Re: Ditzy's Bunk; Misc. Minor Gods' Cabin    Ditzy's Bunk; Misc. Minor Gods' Cabin  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 10:16 pm

I looked at Ditzy's eyes. " Eh, they arnt so bad. They are kinda cute if you think about it..." I realized what I said. " Stupid! Uh no wait, uh your not stupid, I am stupid. And uh I just I dont realize alot of things I say. Sorry! "
Back to top Go down
Amy Pond

Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: Ditzy's Bunk; Misc. Minor Gods' Cabin    Ditzy's Bunk; Misc. Minor Gods' Cabin  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 10:20 pm

Marco smiled brightly. "They are kind of sweet... " Marco said, looking up at Ditzy. "Did you say you were making muffins?" Marco asked, getting kind of hungry. She smiled back at Holly. Her eyes sparkled.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl

Artemis Fowl

PostSubject: Re: Ditzy's Bunk; Misc. Minor Gods' Cabin    Ditzy's Bunk; Misc. Minor Gods' Cabin  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 10:26 pm

" Muffins are nice...I guess. Aslong as they are not poisoned I guess. No wait dont take that as an idea. I mean, you can do what you want. It is a free country, but I really recommend you not poison the muffins. " I start attacking the end of the bunk. " I am just so stupid some times! "
Back to top Go down
Smauglock

Smauglock

PostSubject: Re: Ditzy's Bunk; Misc. Minor Gods' Cabin    Ditzy's Bunk; Misc. Minor Gods' Cabin  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 10:27 pm

Ditzy looked curiously at the random boy, but said nothing, as apparently him and Marco were talking. "Hi Holly! My name is Ditzy." She said happily, smile bright as ever. That was when she heard the comment about her eyes, which were still wonky. Honestly, she couldn't really comprehend what he was aiming to say, or what he had said. "Um... Thank you?" Ditzy said, rather confused, now frowning as she continued to try and make sense out of the boy. She soon stopped upon hearing Marco comment on muffins. "No! No! They don't allow me to use an over here, but I have a lot of muffins with me!" Ditzy said brightly, looking around her bunk for a baggie filled with three muffins before tossing it down to the daughter of Hecate.
Back to top Go down
Amy Pond

Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: Ditzy's Bunk; Misc. Minor Gods' Cabin    Ditzy's Bunk; Misc. Minor Gods' Cabin  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 10:28 pm

Marco rolled her eyes. "oh please..." She paused, her head spinned. "What? Where... where am I?" She asked, leaning forward and holding her head. She tried to stand to go to the bathroom and think, but she only managed to trip and fall onto Holly's lap. Smooth.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl

Artemis Fowl

PostSubject: Re: Ditzy's Bunk; Misc. Minor Gods' Cabin    Ditzy's Bunk; Misc. Minor Gods' Cabin  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 10:32 pm

" Uh, are you ok, Marco? You dont seem like you are ok... And Ditzy, they just let you bring muffins to camp? A bag of muffins. Why do you even have a bag of muffins? I mean, who has a bag of muffins? And I am being a complete idiot again! Darn it!
Back to top Go down
Amy Pond

Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: Ditzy's Bunk; Misc. Minor Gods' Cabin    Ditzy's Bunk; Misc. Minor Gods' Cabin  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 10:40 pm

Marco shook her head. Everything came swarming into her mind at once. Her bright blue eyes searched the room. At first, she didn't know where she was. Then she realized she was in someones lap. Correction, she was in some boys lap. Was that right? She decided it probably wasn't and stumbled off, accidentally kicking Holly in the face as she did so. And to top it all of, she grabbed his hand so she wouldn't smack the back of her head on the bed post. She was on a roll of smooth today.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl

Artemis Fowl

PostSubject: Re: Ditzy's Bunk; Misc. Minor Gods' Cabin    Ditzy's Bunk; Misc. Minor Gods' Cabin  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 10:44 pm

" Ok That kinda hurt. " I sat getting up. Thank the Gods I didnt get lightning powers, if I did, I would probably shoot everyone in the face. " So uh, Ditzy, why do you like muffins so much? " I ask trying to keep control of me and how I blab on about everything.
Back to top Go down
Smauglock

Smauglock

PostSubject: Re: Ditzy's Bunk; Misc. Minor Gods' Cabin    Ditzy's Bunk; Misc. Minor Gods' Cabin  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 11:11 pm

Ditzy looked complete and utterly confused by the events that had just occurred. But, she decided not to question it, as neither of them looked like they had the answer either. She frowned, her eyes actually normal for longer than they had been for awhile. But, at Holly's question, she grinned broadly again, going cross-eyed. "Um, yeah! They're just muffins! And I don't really know why I like muffins so much. I guess I just do!" Ditzy answered rather cheerfully, though her look grew into one of concern as she looked at Marco.
Back to top Go down
Amy Pond

Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: Ditzy's Bunk; Misc. Minor Gods' Cabin    Ditzy's Bunk; Misc. Minor Gods' Cabin  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 11:18 pm

Marco gave an embarrassed smile, sitting down on the ground and trying to remember what she was doing here, who she was with, and why she was with them. She knew their names. But did not know them. She remembered this happening before, but did not remember why. She looked up at the others. "I, uh.." A tear streaked her check. She hated forgetting like this. "I..." She held back a sob.
Back to top Go down
Smauglock

Smauglock

PostSubject: Re: Ditzy's Bunk; Misc. Minor Gods' Cabin    Ditzy's Bunk; Misc. Minor Gods' Cabin  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 11:33 pm

Ditzy quickly joined the distraught daughter of Hecate on the floor, offering a weak smile, much unlike her previous smile."Hey, hey, it's okay. I'm Ditzy, this is Holly, and we're in my cabin." She informed Marco, her smile sweet. She really hated seeing people upset, so she almost always tried to help them. At that moment, she didn't know if reintroducing herself and Holly was a good idea, but she hope it was. "Wanna see something funny?" Ditzy asked, her grin broadening slightly before her eyes went in different directions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ditzy's Bunk; Misc. Minor Gods' Cabin    Ditzy's Bunk; Misc. Minor Gods' Cabin  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ditzy's Bunk; Misc. Minor Gods' Cabin
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next