Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half-Blood

A place for Percy Jackson fans to Roleplay and have fun.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest Empty
PostSubject: Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest   Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:21 pm

Scott and Nico were together talking "Once we get there what are we going to do?"
"We'll have to split up looking for the things we need. We need to go to Olympus. We need the Master Bolt."
Back to top Go down
https://camphalfblood.darkbb.com
Frotbot
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest   Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:22 pm

I say, "We might also need my father's helm... someone else go please."
Back to top Go down
Amy Pond

Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest   Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:27 pm

Aaron smiled. "You afraid of dad or something?" Aaron asked, smiling. "And how do you expect to the the bolt? You just gonna go up their and ask your daddy for it? Because that might not be a good idea. It would be easier to steal it. Same with the Helm."
Back to top Go down
Frotbot
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest   Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:29 pm

I say, "True, I might know someone who can help with the helm stealing..."
Back to top Go down
Amy Pond

Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest   Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:31 pm

"And who would that be?" Aaron asked as he bent down to take his bag from Marti. He patted the Hell-Hound's Head.
Back to top Go down
Smauglock

Smauglock

PostSubject: Re: Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest   Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:32 pm

Lauren had been following along quietly, that was until Aaron's suggestion. He gave Aaron a look that suggested he was absolutely and completely mental. "Wait, wait, wait... Steal them? I mean... what if they found out that we had stolen them? Wouldn't that just be a lot of trouble we don't need?" The son of Chione questioned, an eyebrow arched
Back to top Go down
Amy Pond

Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest   Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:34 pm

"They are our parents. Even Hades isn't that cruel. And besides, we may not even be caught. We could leave a not." Aaron was totally kidding about that last part, but he said it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest   Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:37 pm

'hey. Calm down. We aren't Stealing anything. We're borrowing them until the quest is over. i already talked to the gods about it."
Back to top Go down
Frotbot
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest   Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:38 pm

I say, "OK, how you convinced them I will not ask."
Back to top Go down
Amy Pond

Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest   Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:42 pm

Aaron rolled his eyes. Why did he accept this quest. He was a 13 year old kid running around with his brother and cousin. Good times good times. "Okay, so now we have permission to use the two of the most powerful weapons of the gods."
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest   Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:43 pm

"They convinced Me."
Back to top Go down
Smauglock

Smauglock

PostSubject: Re: Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest   Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:44 pm

Lauren nodded, crossing his arms. Even with permission, he still felt slightly uneasy about the whole thing. But he wasn't about to question anything else, figuring it was best to just go along with it.
Back to top Go down
Amy Pond

Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest   Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:48 pm

"Okay. I guess this is fine. But I still feel like we are a little on the down side of the battle. Even with the helm and the bolt, Queen Dirt Face is eating things outside the border. As soon as she gets passed it, we barely have a chance." Aaron said, hating to give bad news at such a happy time. "But that's the worst that could happen."
Back to top Go down
Frotbot
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest   Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:52 pm

I say, "True, that is very true."
Back to top Go down
Amy Pond

Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest   Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 3:04 pm

"Okay, so, we are going to New York, to see his dad." Aaron pointed at Nico. "Then to the underworld to see my dad?" Aaron asked. "okay, just let me wait in the lobby of the empire state building. Zeus doesn't really like me."
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest   Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 3:51 pm

"We can't split up just then." scott Told Aaron 'We might need each other. I'm a son of Kronos and i'm a demi-titan I'm getting along just fine with demi-gods. why can't we all get along with the gods. be sides i can stop time for us all so it gives us more time"
Back to top Go down
Amy Pond

Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest   Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 4:24 pm

"helpful power..." Aaron said "What are the groups?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest   Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 5:28 pm

"Let's check the list

Laura and Aaron, Scott
Nico, Lauren, Scott
I check up on both groups and no lovey dovey."
Back to top Go down
Amy Pond

Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest   Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 6:00 pm

Aaron held back a laugh. He cleared his throat to cover up a snort.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest   Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 6:02 pm

"You got a problem?" He said his eyes turning golden like they do when his battle reflexes start to turn on
Back to top Go down
Amy Pond

Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest   Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 8:22 pm

"No. Just... thought of something." Aaron smiled innocently. His eyes darkened.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest   Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 9:18 pm

"Shut up and walk unless you want to die son of Hades."
Back to top Go down
Amy Pond

Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest   Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 9:54 pm

Aaron tilted his head to the side. "Quite an ego you have there." he said under his breath, his eyes were completely black now. He started walking. "But, I don't really want to be dead today."
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest   Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 10:23 pm

He lenaed up to his ear "Calm the hell down now. Unless you want me to kill You right here right now." H esaid stopping time for everyone else but them and the gods
Back to top Go down
Amy Pond

Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest   Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:52 am

"Why do you keep telling me to calm down? I'm not even doing anything." Aaron said calmly. He looed around at the group.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest   Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nico, Lauren, Laura, Aaron, and Scott's Quest
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next